Why write about Werewolves, and predominantly, Vampires? Simple really, the opportunity to flesh out a story within a dystopian world was an opportunity not to be missed.  

    As I wrote, I considered contemporary fictional history, inserting my own view of an alternative history of Vampire and Werewolf culture. The big question for me was, if these exotic creatures exist in real-time, how do they fly under the radar in a modern world? Hence, my version The Lore Giver - The Vampire Book of Lore.

    The novel commences with a conversion from human to vampire, along with the death of an aged vampire, the introduction of a tense relationship with Werewolves, and the creation of a new personality for the converted. The novel slips easily through time, offering a reader, my glimpse into ancient times of Vampire and Werewolf folk lore.

    I trust it is an enjoyable read. When I have the time, I work on Book II - Avenger. Happy to hear suggestions arising from Book I for inclusion into Avenger.

    Cheers

   Ralph Halse





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandson's observation of grandparents

Interview with Greythorn, chief assassin and spy master to Protectorate Marutchie.

Writing advice to my brother # 3 - reviews and reviewers of your WIP